About the Role
We are looking for a Graphic designer who is excited about improving customer experiences through effective design. You will be responsible for the overall design layout. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- A candidate will be responsible to design and execute layouts/marketing assets for home page features, landing pages, digital marketing, social media, site banners, packaging and email blasts etc.
- Hands-on experience on Social Media Posts, advertisements, brochures/flyers and Internal Branding
- Have worked on magazines, newsletter, advertisements, logos and banner ads
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Mock-up and Design new web pages/mobile screens as well as performing content management
- Design banners for websites and developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
*Only CV’s with portfolio’s will be entertained.
- Visual Ideation / Creativity Typography Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of Color Theory Web Design/Basic HTML and CSS Layout/Conversion Optimization is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and graphic design tools and software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest news and social media trends, pop culture, arts media and entertainment related developments
- Ability to manage own workload and changing demands
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design