Why Website Design & Development is Important and How it Helps in Making your Business Profitable?
With the advent of new technology, it is quite easy to miss out on esteemed opportunities available. This situation is even worse when one does not have the expertise to tap on these changes. Well, this is the scenario for businesses which have limited knowledge of website development and design.
What is Website Design & Development?
THE MANGO TECH’s Web designers help transform your brand into a visual story. Then we turn your website into an effective way to engage with your audience and a high-performing marketing tool for your business.
Although the appearance of your website is the first impression that you make on a potential customer, your website design shouldn’t stop there. The best website design and development will make your site as beautiful as it is functional and easy to use.
Benefits of Having a Professional Website:
- Website Design tailored to your Branding
- You get a site that is compatible with all of the latest mobile technologies
- Fast-loading web pages
- It will save you a lot of hassle
- Increased visibility in search engine results
- Any potential downtime will be minimized
THE MANGO TECH’s custom website design and development is structured around LAMP technologies – Linux, Apache, mySQL, and PHP. We build and maintain websites using WordPress, Concrete5, CodeIgniter and Laravel.
We have a straightforward eight-step process for website design and development. For many larger website projects we will also follow an Agile process to work through the various phases to completion.
- Discovery Session – Review of current brand standards and guidelines in order to establish and prioritize the organization’s objectives and goals
- Site Map & Content Matrix – Outlines aspects of the individual pages such as page name, goals, descriptions, urls, SEO keywords, etc.
- Wireframes – Details the architecture of key pages and layouts
- Stylescape Sheet – Outlines design elements of website (ex. colors, typography, imagery, etc.)
- Content & Photography – Development and importing of content and photography into the site
- Page Layouts – Fully designed layouts which will become the website pages
- Coding – Development of HTML, Java Script, and CSS, as well as any server-side development such as PHP/MySQL
- Testing and Deployment – Website is tested for functionality and is launched on the Internet